Author Topic: A great idea!  (Read 2092 times)

Offline nonohino

• Master guild of the shapers. Master guild of Acribar. Bard of Lirigon
  • Wraith Reaper
  • Machines! What a wonderous game. Deserves more!
    • View Profile
A great idea!
« on: December 04, 2007, 03:49:24 pm »
Hiya people, if you are interested I would like to post a story I have written about machines. It also involves super sheep used in Worms. If you would like to read it reply to this notice and i will post it up. Signed Nonohino
« Last Edit: December 05, 2007, 05:32:10 pm by nonohino »
I admire people who can think for several hours at a time, but thinking accomplishes nothing unless combined with physical work.
For more original thoughts, check out my blog.
  http://nonohino.blogspot.com/ and ask any question you want!

Offline hanson

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
Re: A great idea!
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2007, 03:43:17 pm »
Sure, why not?
(Please note that I did not post this just to get the disks, however short and obvious it may seem ;))

Offline Chimpy400

• Elvis
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2008, 01:27:46 am »
Hiya people, if you are interested I would like to post a story I have written about machines. It also involves super sheep used in Worms. If you would like to read it reply to this notice and i will post it up. Signed Nonohino

uhmmm... how is this site ideas... but ok sounds interesting.... hehe imagine the sheep XD

Offline Goby

• Hotkeys.SMACK
  • Elvis
  • Hotkeys
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 01:21:26 am »
you mean like sleepy sheep?

So we're gonna put stuff to sleep wit da sleep sheep, an killit?

Code: [Select]
In 3032, the machines got into deep warfare, but all is about to change,
(Guitar solo)
In 3033, the sheep will rise
MACHINES 2: Rise of the sleepy sheep
Prepare to sleep,
prepare to weep
(SCREAMS)
MACHINES 2: Rise of the sleepy sheep
Coming Soon Enough
This thread has been gobyfied

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2008, 04:31:19 pm »
OKAY GUYS YOU ASKED FOR IT AND HERE IT IS. Freash out of my docs.

Super sheep meets the machinesOn one of his longer journeys, Bob came across what he thought was an abandoned planet. As he landed on the rough, rocky surface, he noticed that there was a thick fog hanging in the air (that smelt like burnt metal). When he was flying about he noticed that the fog was restricting his view to only a few meters.
   After a while, he bumped into a broken down robotic spider like machine, it was huge. The further he travelled the more robots he came across until he suddenly realised he could hear Machineguns firing off. As he got closer he could start to make out a gigantic arsenal of weaponry and buildings. Just before he saw the machines, four thin metallic poles rose suddenly and plucked him out of the air.
   Five hours later Bob finally met the leader machine, Thernox; he was equipped with two huge plasma riffles, Thernox asked Bob whether he was an enemy or not. Bob froze, he looked at Thernox and told him his story: how he was born on an unknown Pink Planet, how he was travelling the universe and how he found the mysterious spider robots. “Ah” whispered Thernox “you mean the reapers”.
“Umm yeah…right” said Bob.
   Soon Bob was meeting all the machines: the builders, reapers, grunts, knights, locators, gorillas, transporters, Robo docs and researchers. Bob asked what each machine did because he was a bit thick and couldn’t tell from the labels. Soon he was eating and drinking with the robots in the large hall. Bob asked about the machine’s history, and oh… how did they tell him!
   They told him about the humans on Earth, and of all the pollution they had created by burning fossil fuels. They told him about how; man destined for death, had tried to develop spacecraft that could travel at the speed of light (warp speed they called it). Thernox also told Bob about how cell based organisms like sheep and humans couldn’t survive light speed.
   Before they finished one constructor “Laldrek”, told of how they had waited years for the humans to arrive but they never came. Then Thernox explained, of how a lightning storm arrived and destroyed most of the robots. The remaining few had their main computer somehow rewired by the storm, so the robots started to move from planet to planet, wiping out the other robots that had somehow “changed”.
   Bob began to understand, and finally blurted out with “So, are we in a war then!”
“Yes” whispered Thernox in a timid voice. “We are fighting for the freedom of our race, a new species in the universe!”
“And what is your race called… Thernox?” Bob yelped
“We are… the Machines!” He cried.
   Bob went outside, he needed to clear his mind. Bob thought about how Thernox had mentioned the humans, could it be possible? Wasn’t Plintor Quenzic the creator of the super sheep a human? Didn’t he live on Earth? Bob was amazed, “Could it really be possible, could I have come from Earth?” He whispered.
“Yes it must be true” Thernox sighed
“Oh you startled me” Bob cried.
“You must help us, Bob” Thernox persuaded “To battle against the enemy, and destroy the evil robots.”
“This would result in you moving to another planet.” Bob thought it through “And then destroying other evil robots or “machines” as you call yourself”
“Yes” Thernox grunted!
So Bob decided to help the Machines, and destroy the evil ones.
   The next day Thernox awoke Bob very early. He shouted at the top of computerised voice.” Bob, the super sheep awake, and your training will begin!”
Bob fell out of bed and started flying madly around the room. “Arrrrrrrghh! It’s a hideous monster from beyond the grave.” Bob screamed in a girlish voice.
“Calm down you stupid sheep it’s only me, Thernox” Thernox muttered.
“Now follow me out side, and you shall be challenged…” Thernox whispered in a devilish voice.
   Bob slowly left the sleeping quarters and shiftily followed Thernox. He didn’t know whether to run and hide or keep going. Soon they were once again on the rocky, lonesome planet. Bobs eyes dropped out of his head and hit the floor. Standing in front of him was an almighty assault course. It consisted of dodge zones, shooting zones, stealth zones, quiet robot deactivation zones and of course the most feared zone by the robots, the E.M.P zone. The E.M.P stands for Electro Magnetic Pulse and this disables all robots in the area around the E.M.P machine.
   “No robot has ever made it through the E.M.P zone” Thernox muttered under his breath. Bob Noticed Thernox seemed a bit scared of what they had created. 
   But just before Thernox started Bob’s training, a huge robot sped across the desert surface towards them. Out of nowhere two machine gun turrets appeared and shot the robot to bits. “Enemy spies”! A reaper whispered round. Uproar began, thousands of robots rolling and running to the edge of the perimeter. Bob asked what they were doing, and Thernox told him.
“When enemy spies are seen. It either means we’re under attack or the enemy is trying to sabotage our base”. “ Ahh! It looks like we’re under attack actually from the blues”!
   “Prepare the launcher”. One of the reapers shouted, “And ELITE group follow me”!
Five to six large knights rolled out of habitation one and moved to the back of the base then they disappeared over the crater rim. Bob was about to follow them, but Thernox held him back. “If you follow them the enemy will kill you”! He shouted over the plasma bolts.
“Bob held back and drew himself close to edge of the crater rim.
   Thernox rolled over the rim and started firing off his plasma riffles at the enemy. Bob rose into the air and overlooked the battle from his safe height. Suddenly a plasma bolt flew through the air towards him and blew up just before him. This showered Bob in plasm a liquid found in plasma. Thernox fired the winning bolt straight at a grunt that imploded showering the baron landscape with flaming bits of robot. Bob landed next to Thernox who congratulated him on not being killed.
   “Back to the challenge”! Some reapers shouted.
“Yes back to your training Bob”. Thernox whispered in a dictating type of voice.
   As they approached the domed base, two gorillas walked out of the main hall carrying something. It had Bob’s three initials on it, B.L.S. That stands for: Bob Larry Supersheep. It was quite a small item but its influence over everyone was humongous. It was a bit shorter than Bob and it had a small dark green bit of raw plasma at the end. The gorillas presented Bob with the weapon. Laldrek the builder helped to attach the weapon to Bob’s wool as Thernox ran through the details: “Well, lets see, to fire the weapon it takes brain control. (Which you don’t have so that out of the question) Thernox thought. E.g. you think fire and it shoots a plasma bolt”. “If you don’t want it to fire or you want to turn it off think deactivate. To activate it or turn it on think activate”. He said.
   “O.K.” Bob said in a fretful voice. He concentrated hard “activate” He thought. Suddenly a quite hum emitted from the device as it powered up. A few seconds later the raw plasma at the end of the weapon started glowing green. Thernox told him it was now primed. Bob thought “fire” as he looked at the sky. Nothing happened. Bob did it again “fire” he thought.
   Bang… Bob was knocked back by the shear force of the weapon, just before he passed out he saw three green plasma bolts fly off at the moon.
   “Bob….Bob…BOB, wake up!” Thernox Shouted.
“Err…where am I. Who am I.” Bob said opening his groggy eyes.
“You’re Bob the SuperSheep. You’re on a planet and you just hit a wall.”
All of Bob’s memories flooded back and he was knocked unconscious again.
   There days later Bob awoke to find himself on a medical table of some sort. As he looked round he noticed a small clump of his fur was missing. A robot rolled in and applauded him on still being able to move. Then the robo doctor started to check Bob’s vital signs. “Well, everything is in order” he bleeped “You took a pretty nasty bump from that plasma riffle… But your o.k.”
“Yeah” Bob replied. “But where am I”? He questioned.
“You don’t remember do you”? Robo doc bleeped.
“No”. Bob moaned gripping his head.
“You’re Bob the SuperSheep. You’re on a planet and you’ve been unconscious for three days”.
   “Oh yes. I Remember”. Bob cried. “But what about the challenge. I must complete the challenge” .Bob shouted.
“Calm yourself Bob”. Robo doc said. “Its all been taken care of. You’ll do the challenge when you’re better”. He bleeped.
“O.k.”. Bob said. Then Robo doc left and Bob drifted into a restless sleep.

I admire people who can think for several hours at a time, but thinking accomplishes nothing unless combined with physical work.

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2008, 12:39:19 pm »
I would just like to note that I was 8 years old when I started this piece. I finished it when I was 9. Also I have an alternite ending...

Alright sack the alterate ending. Please will someone with a soul please rate this story.
                                    Thank you for your time.
                                                                           8-)
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:55:24 pm by nonohino »

Offline mrhiggens

• custom title?!
  • Wasp
  • MEXICANS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 02, 2008, 07:12:20 pm »
not bad   8-)

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2008, 12:31:35 pm »
Thank you for your opinion!  :-)

Offline Apex-

• Mind the Penguin
  • Doctor
  • Goliath
  • I Seem To Have Left My Keys In The Lab...
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2008, 11:30:11 pm »
Hah, that's pretty good stuff there.

Good writing style for only eight years of age, the content is just a little... silly :P

I like it, though.

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 06, 2008, 03:44:26 pm »
Yeah, I realise after playing the full game instead of the demo. Realised there is a lot more stuff than what i thought there was.
Thanks for your truthful opinion though. :eng101:

Offline Shadow Phaton

• Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2008, 01:47:38 am »
This is a good idea, are you going to continue it? It would be nice if you did.
Line in Nature is not found. Unit and Universe are round. In Vain produced, all rays return. Evil will bless and Ice will Burn

Better to Conquer yourself than win a thousand Battles.Victory is yours. It can not be taken by Demons or Angles. Heaven or Hell.

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2008, 05:37:59 pm »
Yeah, i'm thinking about getting this one published, although i have the first two (note very babyish) i will post them after i have "upgraded" them so to speak then you will be able to have a gander through them. Hope you like them. Watch this space! :wink:

Offline Zeladine

• Gamer
  • Elvis
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 10, 2008, 04:47:00 pm »
that's a really good idea. wish i could write something like that.

has anyone noticed in the demo, on one scenario the enemy have a gorilla, and yet you NEVER get to create one, not even in the skirmish?

:argh: darn you demo!  :argh:

its a great game, and i really want to play it again. our CD broke (boo) so my dad threw it out.
<Insert Witty Catchphrase Here>

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2008, 01:14:29 pm »
wOW ok here is the first one unmodified please I want constructive posts on this one, CONSTUCTIVE got that! :lolhammer:

The Untold Adventures of Super Sheep
                                                                                   Episode I. The Black Hole

In the distant Galaxy of Flobadob, there were seven stars and a black hole. They lived in harmony for many years until one day, the nasty side of the black hole really came out. In one suck he had eaten all the stars and was hungry for more.

Suddenly another black hole five times bigger appeared. it ate the smaller black hole and went off to sleep.

That’s where our hero Bob the super sheep comes in. He knows he needs to block up that hole before it eats everyone and destroys his planet of origin. Suddenly he remembered passing a plug shop (a convenient plug shop). Bob speeds off towards the shop. In the shop there was a Dalek called Nevil Bob asked Nevil for a super plug, which was half price. Nevil said “EXTERMINATE…OH I mean here you are” “That will be 6 qansarks,” he added
“6 QUANSARKS”! Bob shrieked
“Well I could EXTERMINATE YOU”! Said Nevil
“NO, NO its fine… Really” Cried Bob “Here you are,” he whispered.
“Thanks” Remarked Nevil in a sad voice.

Bob flew out of the shop as fast as he could. He slowed down as he approached the dormant black hole. Bob suddenly shouted, “Eat this space scum”! Which woke up the happy black hole. (later we find out that the black hole is called Jim???).

At almost half the speed of light Bob threw the super plug and shouted after it “Grow my pretties grow” He didn’t have a clue what he was saying. But he thought it sounded good. The plug obeyed its command and grew, and grew, and grew some more.

POP! The super plug stuck right in the middle of the black hole. Suddenly and without warning Jim started shrinking super quick. Bob approached cautiously. Jim said, “I’m sorry for trying to eat you I didn’t know what I was doing”
“It’s ok,” said Bob “rest in piece now”
“Thanks” Said Jim.

Jim shrank down again until he was almost invisible; Bob was about to look away when instead of Jim he saw a pile of tiny, extremely valuable, gems. Bob picked up the gems and flew off.

Later…

Bob was relaxing in his Jacuzzi with thousands and thousands of QUANSARKS he had sold the gems even though they were really shiny.