Author Topic: Gender  (Read 10677 times)

Offline Luke

• Landwalker!
  • Wraith Reaper
  • The Royal Guard
    • View Profile
Re: Gender
« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2008, 07:54:30 am »
The reason why most girls on the net dont say that they'r a girl is probably becuz a lot of guys on the net r *perverts*

Offline asdam1

• I'm glad to see you read these. :-)
  • Bee Bomber
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2008, 02:29:41 pm »
i now how to use englsh just fine
Have you checked out any of my mods?
-If not, it's probably because I haven't uploaded any. :wink:

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
« Reply #17 on: May 11, 2008, 10:46:10 am »
Nah, not every guy on the internet is a perv. Girls just have different priorities. They just don't like games or techno-crap.

Offline Drevlin

• Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 11, 2008, 03:04:28 pm »
are you calling techno crap?
I was busy listening to myself getting cut in half.

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
« Reply #19 on: May 12, 2008, 07:42:01 am »
Yes

*ring ring*

Damn, pick up the phone techno-crap!

Offline nonohino

• Master guild of the shapers. Master guild of Acribar. Bard of Lirigon
  • Wraith Reaper
  • Machines! What a wonderous game. Deserves more!
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2008, 02:39:35 pm »
I am humbled Judas visited one of my pages. :eng101:
Remember girls are really nice, and if your lucky enough to have a girlfriend then you should respect her, treat her well, is what she deserves. If your a girl with a boyfriend enjoy every second you spend with him, respect him.
Love each other and be loved, enjoy treats and things you both like, have a giggle together, be prepared to sacrifice small things for one another. Live a life of happyness and you live for everyday!
I admire people who can think for several hours at a time, but thinking accomplishes nothing unless combined with physical work.
For more original thoughts, check out my blog.
  http://nonohino.blogspot.com/ and ask any question you want!

Offline Luke

• Landwalker!
  • Wraith Reaper
  • The Royal Guard
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 20, 2008, 12:18:00 pm »
@nonohino:Aah here comes  Mr.LoveGuru(no offense).I take it u must be having a gf?
@Judas:Phones are techno-crap?Somehow i imagined something more *complex*.Ah but 'most' of the guys on the net are pervs.

Offline Synthonym

• Elvis
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 20, 2008, 10:47:16 pm »
I am humbled Judas visited one of my pages. :eng101:
Remember girls are really nice, and if your lucky enough to have a girlfriend then you should respect her, treat her well, is what she deserves. If your a girl with a boyfriend enjoy every second you spend with him, respect him.
Love each other and be loved, enjoy treats and things you both like, have a giggle together, be prepared to sacrifice small things for one another. Live a life of happyness and you live for everyday!

True.
I happened to have a brief encounter with a woman who was pretty much the female dreamt up by the hacker generation.
Although up until tonight I'd never spoken to anyone at all who'd played Machines, let alone them being of the fairer gender.
...shame she was taken, though (just sod's law kicking in).
I write music!

Industrial:
www.soundcloud.com/synthonym

and Chiptune!:
www.soundcloud.com/Broken-bit

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 22, 2008, 03:44:44 am »
To Luke: No I dont have a girlfriend at all. I've had a few but none lasted and I'm not offended, i've never been called a Mr.LoveGuru before :-).
To Bizarre_chicken: well hope you enjoy it around here, its a nice tidy site for true Machines players! :wink:
I admire people who can think for several hours at a time, but thinking accomplishes nothing unless combined with physical work.

Offline M123

• Ignoranth ith...um... blifth!
  • Nurse
  • Bee Bomber
  • Blargh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 26, 2008, 07:05:20 am »
To Bizarre_chicken: well hope you enjoy it around here, its a nice tidy site for true Machines players! :wink:
Although it is pretty dead... :|

"Abort, Retry, Ignore, Fail?"

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 28, 2008, 02:02:31 pm »
That dosent matter, its still here! You know a man once said:
"We are but dust in the wind but the love of God is eternal"!
And he was right!

Offline Kekxo

• Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2008, 02:07:59 pm »

Dear nonohino, you seem somehow euphoristic about girl-boy-relationships. Somehow too euphoristic.

First, not every girl is nice. There are enough female humans on earth who are sinister or cursory. When you finally "have the luck" to get in a relationship with one of these, you should be aware that is not mistreating you. Respect may be a good thing, but it may never escalate to blind loyalty or even bondage. I would suggest everyone to keep an eye on him/herself while in relationship, or else you could get hurt, mistreated or disappointed.

@nonohino:Aah here comes  Mr.LoveGuru(no offense).I take it u must be having a gf?

I beg on you! As I read this I thought:
"How can people who spend most of their time in front of the PC be so blind when they hear somebody speaking about love relationships?"
I mean, being in a relationship is NOT a rare thing, even if that appears to computer-nerds. I think that overestimating a post like that proves that the stereotype of the nerd is unfortanetly and sadly true. You never had any idea of girls or women before, had you?
Looking for downloads all around Machines? Try the download section and report any suggestions for it to me.

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2008, 02:20:45 pm »
I understand what your saying in the first half as I too have had enough experience with girls to know who are nice and who arent. Think i was talking about when your in a relationship with a NICE girl, not any old thing who happens to walk in the room when you think you need a girl. As for the second half of your comment, it seems your having a streek of bringing people down at the moment since you replied to 2 of my posts with comments that weren't needed. In this world basicly life is too short to spend it arguing with our petty differences, we need to short out or ship out and that includes you! (if your not a computer geek how come your at Knight rank?)

Offline Kekxo

• Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2008, 08:07:59 am »
It is quite hard to read your sentences... however:

As for the second half of your comment, it seems your having a streek of bringing people down at the moment since you replied to 2 of my posts with comments that weren't needed.

I am not seeking to bring anybody down, i am just trying to bring some sense to the crap you are apparently producing. Now I realized why I always tried to avoid offtopic threads, as they are not intended to be rational correct but somehow funny (in a way I do not like).
You said that my posts are not needed at all? You are insulting me a spammer because I try to express my personal opinion to your off-topics and the (more or less) blindfold posts?

Fine, I will retreat myself from your off-topics and let you produce senseless things without any attention of mine.

In this world basicly life is too short to spend it arguing with our petty differences, we need to short out or ship out and that includes you! (if your not a computer geek how come your at Knight rank?)

Life is definetely not too short to express your own opinion or to make some things clear. Otherwise everyone would live for his own and would not have to care about injustice, racism, war and the things like that. Don't you see that we CAN actually talk about different points of view and gain new experiences by doing so? I may be a rational thinker, but this does not allow you to tell me I should hold my mouth shut in order to leave your posts uncommented.

I may have more posts than you and I may be on Knight rank. But the difference to other guys on the internet I am trying to hold a distance between my time sitting at the computer and the time being alive. I just don't exclude experiences from the one world from the other, I connect them. I do not call me a computer geek because I do have many sides of personality without ever neglecting one of them or being blind to the real life.
Looking for downloads all around Machines? Try the download section and report any suggestions for it to me.

Offline nonohino

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 28, 2008, 01:51:53 pm »
Well then, I'm all for multi-viewed, forums. And it would be a great shame if you were (technically speaking) to "clamp your mouth shut". It seems I must once again appologise to you, sorry! Dont ignore the comments in life some people spend 65% of their time not communicating, dont let one of them be you!