Author Topic: Cool Domination  (Read 1045 times)

Offline XRQ

• Knight
  • Current Status:In the Moe´s Tabern
    • View Profile
Cool Domination
« on: February 18, 2008, 11:56:29 pm »
Start the game and go to the enemy base are more near you with your combat and dozers machines,and destroy the combat enemy machines,and destroy half part of the enemy pod,only half part,and capture this,after capture all enemy buildings,and construct 3 dozers and 3 scouts or warriors and go to the other near base and repeat to w

Offline hendy

• Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
Re: Cool Domination
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2008, 12:33:46 pm »
I think that won`t work  :-)

Offline Kekxo

• Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: Cool Domination
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2008, 03:55:18 pm »
Start the game and go to the enemy base are more near you with your combat and dozers machines,and destroy the combat enemy machines,and destroy half part of the enemy pod,only half part,and capture this,after capture all enemy buildings,and construct 3 dozers and 3 scouts or warriors and go to the other near base and repeat to w

I have read philosophical texts that were less complicated to read than this... However, that is a standart attack strategy with afterwards capturing of the buildings. This is only effective in a skirmish game with low tech-level. You have to hurry up constructing military factories and agressor units. The AI is not yet prepared for an attack, so you can overwhelm base after base.
Looking for downloads all around Machines? Try the download section and report any suggestions for it to me.