Author Topic: King of the mountain secret  (Read 1545 times)

Offline XRQ

• Knight
  • Current Status:In the Moe´s Tabern
    • View Profile
King of the mountain secret
« on: February 22, 2008, 03:32:12 pm »
In the blue team you can construct a leviathan missile in the top part of your base,and you can shot the buildings are in the red area.(i have a question you can transport leviathans or other defender in a apc???Or you can research in the laboratory the leviathan and not construct a mek to construct the leviathan?Tip Screenshot:

Offline X-Lord

• Eradicator
  • Modder
    • View Profile
Re: King of the mountain secret
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2008, 06:18:38 pm »
ee ? what did you want to tell by posting this freaky message ? :wha?:

Offline XRQ

• Knight
  • Current Status:In the Moe´s Tabern
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2008, 07:45:42 pm »
in the king of the mountain skirmish you can construct a leviathan in the screenshot you see and the leviathan can shot the buildings are in the umage,im not good with engish,sorry for my poor engish,i am argentinian,como decimos aca,argentino.

Offline Kekxo

• Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2008, 04:53:46 pm »
i have a question you can transport leviathans or other defender in a apc???Or you can research in the laboratory the leviathan and not construct a mek to construct the leviathan?Tip Screenshot:

No, you can not.

in the king of the mountain skirmish you can construct a leviathan in the screenshot you see and the leviathan can shot the buildings are in the umage

Your screenshot is not very helpful, it takes too much space and delivers no information. You should not have blurred the radar, that would be an interesting thing. You said something about a great position for leviathans, but you do not show it, so what is the sense of all that?

im not good with engish,sorry for my poor engish,i am argentinian,como decimos aca,argentino.

I would really like you to increase your English skills, we had this discussion once before.
Looking for downloads all around Machines? Try the download section and report any suggestions for it to me.

Offline QWERTYRULEZ

• Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2008, 05:53:18 pm »
Hmmmm.....why don't you kill them with un-n00by methods?

Offline killdog

• Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2008, 08:44:11 pm »
Hmmmm.....why don't you kill them with un-n00by methods?

u've got a point there :-P but the pc strikes with an ion attack and rockets to and it can destroy half of your base.
so the pc is a noob :-P we noticed.

gr33tz killdog :-P