Author Topic: Researching stuff  (Read 538 times)

Offline Shadow Phaton

• Reaper
    • View Profile
Researching stuff
« on: April 09, 2008, 01:29:42 am »
How long does it take to research stuff? Once made like 8 military research things and 1 tech in each and the AI got there upgrades with one military center. Explain this to me because it makes no sense to me.
Line in Nature is not found. Unit and Universe are round. In Vain produced, all rays return. Evil will bless and Ice will Burn

Better to Conquer yourself than win a thousand Battles.Victory is yours. It can not be taken by Demons or Angles. Heaven or Hell.

Offline Kekxo

• Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: Researching stuff
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2008, 11:04:03 am »
I do not exactly know what you mean...

Let me sum up what i understood:
  • You have many Research Laboratories(Level 1 facility).
  • You put a Technician(also level 1) in each of them.
  • The AI gets its research results faster than you do although it only has 1 Research lab.
(Please correct me if this is not your problem)

Possible answers:
  • Check the "bulb-icon" under each machine you want to research. The value to its right displays a value that is a clue for the length of the research process.
  • Be aware what you research. Check the research tree of Machines to find out which machines have to be researched in order to get access to advanced machines. Take a look at this.
  • Give your technicians as many DIFFERENT jobs as you can if you let them research in different facilities. That makes research faster.
  • You are better on putting many Technicians in the level 2(Builder Contructor) facility "Military Academy" to let them work together as commading them into different facilites. Once you put a research team of 4 Technicians into an academy, you can see that the research points in that building are the sum of all the research points of the Technicians in there. They will work "as a team", when together.

If you still have questions about this, do not hesitate to ask.
Looking for downloads all around Machines? Try the download section and report any suggestions for it to me.