Author Topic: The problem with this site  (Read 1638 times)

Offline Orly

• Scout
    • View Profile
The problem with this site
« on: April 30, 2008, 10:27:27 am »
How do you plan to keep this game alive by not allowing anyone to have it? The second goal would be more likely to be achieved if more people had the game,any other games modder's who stumble onto this community are going to just complaint after complaint of "spammers"  wanting the game but not being apreciative enough to own it, or nt coming up with idea's for you guys to use- which is exactly what this seems to be about people like sloik and others having people hand over their ideas to improve/modify the game in exchange for the use of a game which he doesnt even own and took no part in the creation of.At any time sloik you could choose to stop being subborn and place this on rapishare or torrents etc, but you prefer to act like a child and withold it from everyone in the hopes someone else will create some new content for what is a very dull modding site, your wiki has no entries in it and most fans of machines have never heard of this place.

Adanko hit the Nail on the head

Offline X-Lord

• Eradicator
  • Modder
    • View Profile
Re: The problem with this site
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2008, 12:41:49 pm »
Can't You see you're spamming ? You're not very clever, I think... :lolhammer:

Offline Apex-

• Mind the Penguin
  • Doctor
  • Goliath
  • I Seem To Have Left My Keys In The Lab...
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2008, 05:45:41 pm »
Don't be sore because you can't take the time to help the community that you're complaining about.

Flooding somebody's blog with the same message is immature, and a waste of both of our time.

If you'd be so kind as to send a non-hostile suggestion, I may be prone to actually take it under consideration.

Offline slayer1927

• TechReaper
  • Elvis
    • View Profile
    • Techreaper.com
« Reply #3 on: May 04, 2008, 08:37:37 pm »
Yah i agree with u sloik

Offline asdam1

• I'm glad to see you read these. :-)
  • Bee Bomber
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2008, 05:03:36 pm »
And he thought SLOIK was being immature  :smilydude:
Have you checked out any of my mods?
-If not, it's probably because I haven't uploaded any. :wink:

Offline cabdal

• Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 08, 2008, 05:24:45 pm »
Yes, but the problem with that is then people would download the game and disapear never to be seen again
so yeah

Offline Solo Ex

• "ALifeTimeOfDreamingGetsYouNoWhere,OnlyBydoingDoWeGain..."
  • Wasp
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 12, 2009, 11:18:32 am »
How do you plan to keep this game alive by not allowing anyone to have it? The second goal would be more likely to be achieved if more people had the game,any other games modder's who stumble onto this community are going to just complaint after complaint of "spammers"  wanting the game but not being apreciative enough to own it, or nt coming up with idea's for you guys to use- which is exactly what this seems to be about people like sloik and others having people hand over their ideas to improve/modify the game in exchange for the use of a game which he doesnt even own and took no part in the creation of.At any time sloik you could choose to stop being subborn and place this on rapishare or torrents etc, but you prefer to act like a child and withold it from everyone in the hopes someone else will create some new content for what is a very dull modding site, your wiki has no entries in it and most fans of machines have never heard of this place.

Adanko hit the Nail on the head
ahem ,then how do you expect for this community to trive if people just took the game and left ?
I am a player of old games , still own a Pentium 3, 1 GHz
computer and don't think I'll be changing it any time sooner.Please sign the machines sequel petition at http://www.petitiononline.com/machines/