Author Topic: MISSIONs "COMPUTER VOICE" - broken  (Read 609 times)

Offline jack_wolf

• Wraith Reaper
  • MMZ3
    • View Profile
MISSIONs "COMPUTER VOICE" - broken
« on: June 26, 2006, 01:37:52 am »
i was wondering if there was some way to fix the speech before every single mission? its probaly just a speed issue, but i'd love to fix that, also does anyone know where i can edit the size of the menu text or the actual graphics for the menu? since i want to improve the resilution when its at sizes like 1280x1024 ^_^ it tends to shrink to a box in the middle of the screen lol
=========
=][_x']['1O1=
=========
MACHINES!
 MUST!
LIVE!
 AGAIN!

if you can imagin it you can make it ^...^

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
Re: MISSIONs "COMPUTER VOICE" - broken
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2006, 07:08:57 am »
i was wondering if there was some way to fix the speech before every single mission? its probaly just a speed issue, but i'd love to fix that, also does anyone know where i can edit the size of the menu text or the actual graphics for the menu? since i want to improve the resilution when its at sizes like 1280x1024 ^_^ it tends to shrink to a box in the middle of the screen lol

Speech problem?

What speech problem? :S

Offline Apex-

• Mind the Penguin
  • Doctor
  • Goliath
  • I Seem To Have Left My Keys In The Lab...
    • View Profile
    • My Blog
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2006, 12:13:15 pm »
Are you using a Machines version other than english?

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2006, 02:49:20 pm »

oh, and About the second part of your post, every menu is a simple .BMP file, which is very easy to edit, check: Machines\gui\menu and there are the files :D

:technician: