Author Topic: Skirmish?  (Read 668 times)

Offline Futaba06

• Reaper
    • View Profile
Skirmish?
« on: November 19, 2009, 05:06:59 pm »
Is there a single player skirmish mode?   I played the demo and only the demo years ago and I don't know anything about the game anymore. All I know is that I loved it.
You can not plan for the unexpected, but you can expect the unplanned ~ My Moto

Offline X-Lord

• Eradicator
  • Modder
    • View Profile
Re: Skirmish?
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2009, 07:11:13 pm »
Yes there are about 10 normal skirmish maps and some fun maps... There are hundred of hours of interesting play :D

And the campaign... Mhhmmm lovely ! Hard as hell in the final level, but the pleasure after the last win is so damn great :P

Of course there is a very playable multiplayer, but it's tough nut to make it work nowadays. :)

Hope you have fun
X-Lord

Offline Futaba06

• Reaper
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2009, 02:27:51 pm »
Multiplayer is to be one of my goals. I am setting up 2 computers for the soul purpose of networking older games.  The only problem I'm having right now is that, even on the windows 98 computer I installed it on, I can not access the options menu. It Freezes up.  It does the same thing on my XP machine. The graphics are also really messed up on the 98 machine with the mouse curser leaving a trail of graphics destruction.  It's really buggy.    But I'll figure it out.
You can not plan for the unexpected, but you can expect the unplanned ~ My Moto

Offline reaper_24

• Knight Templar
  • *static*WHOOOSKA Online
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2009, 03:37:49 pm »
there is something in the download section for that....its called option menu patch or something like that :-)
http://forums.wiredforwar.org/index.php?topic=1609.0   GO HERE for the download section