Author Topic: My Strategy Once Destroying Someone's Base  (Read 810 times)

Offline X.A.N.A.

• Team Lyoko's Archnemisis!
  • Elvis
  • I, XANA, am back!....from my vacation. :)
    • View Profile
My Strategy Once Destroying Someone's Base
« on: March 28, 2010, 03:38:40 am »
Well, what I like to do is that, when I destroy one of the AI's forces, I leave their pod untouched but destroy all of their other buildings.
Except their mines, of course, I can use those to my advantage so I won't have to spend my own material making my own mines.

Then, I leave my army in the conquered AI's base, just in case someone comes through there, and to give my en route constructor some protection while it does its thing. Once my constructor gets to the base, I will have it convert their pod over to my side, and then I can use the 2 or more pods to slowly mine BMUs from the surrounding ground double (like, 2 or 3 BMUs in 5 seconds, instead of just 1 with 1 pod), or as a scapegoat.

Didn't see that coming, did you?

But the best part is when I get up to the Ion Cannon. Having 2 or more pods makes for a lot of fun... See, once I get the Ion Cannon, the game expects me to have a single pod, and it would upgrade that one, but having more than one, it will upgrade all of them at once.

And, also, each Ion Cannon would be independant of each other, and if one pod was charging the cannon, another could be ready to fire, and when both are ready, I can fire the cannon twice or more instead of a single time. :)
IRC:
XANAVirus

Hamachi:
XANA-W7COM1 - 5.140.27.198

XANA-W7COM2 - 5.77.211.32

XANA-WVLAPTOP - 5.90.26.8

Neither XANA-W7COM1 or XANA-W7COM2 are always online.

Contact me @ XANA-WVLAPTOP first - please make sure when you do so that the IP is the one listed here, so you can be sure it's me.

Offline X-Lord

• Eradicator
  • Modder
    • View Profile
Re: My Strategy Once Destroying Someone's Base
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2010, 04:25:35 am »
I think that everyone tried something like that! I can still remember 70 gorillas and 70 nukes I've made, 3 PODs with ION cannon and many more sick things. It really provides nice fun :D

Glad to see you here X.A.N.A.! Have fun reading the forum and try out some mods :)