Author Topic: Visibility Mod/Lunatic Speeds  (Read 905 times)

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
Visibility Mod/Lunatic Speeds
« on: November 30, 2006, 05:01:30 pm »
Hey all, again another mod, I don't have any pics or movies or anything but I'll explain what I did:

- I removed(YES! FINNALY!!) The fog of war in "Dales - Island D/N" and can do it on any map if I please(Note, Now it bound to the Detail(to far away so you don't see it, smallness(you dont see a ant from a 100 metres either) and Computer "strenght" the better, the more "terrain" you'll see :)

- Gave the Nightvision vision in daytime (xD)

- Removed ANY AND ALL LIGHT when it's night...so it's damn dark, the only thing you'll see are the plasma things(PS: Nightvision uses Lightmultyplier, so no light means no night-vision :/ (I can change I guess, adding 0.0001 light and then put the multiplier on 1000 times xD)

- Made the planet turn so fast that im suprised the machines still cling to the surface! (That's one cycle in 30 seconds)

Gracko - The red planet is I think the smallest map in the game, so i'm gonna add everything to that one :)

See if i can create a D/N cycle! :D (it's kinda simple I think ;) )

« Last Edit: November 30, 2006, 05:03:04 pm by Judas »

Offline Automatic

• Eradicator
    • View Profile
Re: Visibility Mod/Lunatic Speeds
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2007, 05:05:42 pm »
fog of war can always be turned off, unless you mean campaign, or first person view

Offline Judas

• Current Status: Reviving
  • Gorilla
  • Relax!
    • View Profile
    • Fallout 3 Forum
Re: Visibility Mod/Lunatic Speeds
« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2007, 05:53:02 pm »
Yeah duh

There are two fogs of war

One is the black fog you see that dissapates when you move through it (with a unit)
The second one is the gray fog you see when you are in a unit, and you look at a large field, you can look only so far, and at night even less(unless you have goggles) so what I did is that you sill have the 1st Fog of war(black stuff) but not the 2nd fog of war, so you can look from one side of the map to the other when in a Machine, but your PC has to be very good to display everything

Anyway, I know it's described kinda weird, but it would be nonesense to create a mod to do something you allready can :)