Author Topic: Glitches  (Read 3137 times)

Offline Sansari

• Crusader
    • View Profile
Re: Glitches
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 05:19:01 pm »
This is a very old topic buuuuut,
When playing against a CPU you can take a scout, drive just into the seeding pod in first person, then stand in the doorway. Leave the scout and tell him to attack. If you put him in the right place, he can just keep shooting until you destroy their pod. The scout will be sacrificed though... :cry:

Edit---------------------

An actual glitch: Sometimes when you use a nuke or I think ion as well, a building that is hit only by the wave in just the right place will only lose a couple of hp points but gain a lot of armor, way past the maximum.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 11:53:57 am by Amin »

Offline mrhiggens

• custom title?!
  • Wasp
  • MEXICANS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 28, 2008, 10:48:43 am »
i don't know if this is a glitch or not but in the campaign lvl where you have to protect your controller, the base in the top right corner never seems to send any enemies, they just build up alot at their base and are easy to destroy, even when i sent guys over to them, their units just stood and did nothing

Offline X-Lord

• Eradicator
  • Modder
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2008, 02:18:43 pm »
homeworld ?

if yes, thay attack... if no, tell me what map are you talking about ?

Offline mrhiggens

• custom title?!
  • Wasp
  • MEXICANS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2008, 05:09:32 pm »
ya i guess so, they might have attacked with 1 guy but for me they pretty much did noting

Offline Sansari

• Crusader
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2008, 11:04:07 pm »
You can go past the unit limit of 80 by using a judas warlord or capturing buildings. Kind of a glitch because they don't limit your actual amount of buildings or units, just how many can be built.

A lot of the time you can confuse wasps by fighting them with a pulse rifle turret. They just start turning back and forth instead of fighting.

In first person the picture of a bull transporter is a rhino and the picture of a rhino transporter is a bull.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2008, 08:02:53 am by Sansari »