Author Topic: hi everybody  (Read 694 times)

Offline Pavornoctis

• Grunt
    • View Profile
hi everybody
« on: April 21, 2012, 06:16:41 am »
hello there!  i've already write an introduction topic on... 2008! and is the first time i come back to this site....
so... from how i see there is still somebody, good to know!  but i just don't understand 1 thing...   how you people hope to make a game if you don't release the download? 5 message about what? for someone who have never play the game 5 message are too much, because he will never know how the game is about... it's pure logic guys...  more downloads-> more people know the game -> more can help.  i personally have buyed the game when it still was in stores, and remember it so well, but i've never played this for something like..... mmmh...   10 years? now i've created a partition with xp just to try to install this game, but what do you wanna for the next 5 messages? bullshits? no....  serious things about the game? sure, but let me install it back... if someone can send me the link for the download (with the patch for xp please!) it will be great!
PS: nobody without interest for this game will come here to download, don't let me post another 4 senseless messages before try the game again.
thank you :eng101:

Offline Pavornoctis

• Grunt
    • View Profile
Re: hi everybody
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2012, 10:08:03 am »
PS: i also think that the publication of a book called "wired for war" (about robots on modern warfare) will incherase the visibility of this forum.. if i search wired for war on google, this is my 4th title...  free the download will be a good idea... for all the registered users: when a random guest come here it may be ainterested of a download, sure not to discuss about a game he don't know... wake up! :cowbell:

Offline Automatic

• Eradicator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 06:10:03 pm »
Hello.

The downloads for machines are everywhere on this site. =P
If you search "download" you'll find the right topic, which is this one: http://forums.wiredforwar.org/index.php?topic=1609.msg30886#msg30886

Offline Mahmoud

• Openmachines dev
  • Eradicator
  • Sometimes change is needed, in any direction
    • View Profile
    • Just a game...
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 06:49:12 pm »
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:5EE578202E227C3542302CD66955B01A8E4E1695&dn=Machines.WFW.XP.Patch.Antilag.d3drm.Included.zip&tr=udp%3a//tracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80/announce

Use that link with your torrent client. It should give you everything you need to run machines.
Also the game that we're actually making is always available for download, but right now it's only through mercurial on sourceforge.net/projects/openmachines
IRC join #wiredforwar
Development

Offline Pavornoctis

• Grunt
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2012, 06:34:08 am »
 :cop: :bunny: oh lol thank you, i remembered the 5 messages from 2008 and i was too lazy to look the whole forum!!!

Offline The Merciful

• The Bunny King
  • Eradicator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 12:54:13 am »
Pavornoctis: Downloaded the game, never to be seen again.

:bunny:
:bunny: :bunny:

I wouldn't pet the bunnies if I...

Offline ScrewTheSystem

• WFW Employee
  • Eradicator
  • Let us instigate the revolt, down with the system
    • View Profile
    • Warez-bb.org
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 11:07:11 am »
Pavornoctis: Downloaded the game, never to be seen again.

:bunny:

What a surprise...

:squidly:
Remember when being a Wrath Reaper was badass? Those were the days. . .

Offline Mahmoud

• Openmachines dev
  • Eradicator
  • Sometimes change is needed, in any direction
    • View Profile
    • Just a game...
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 10:33:02 pm »
You have to live with that. You can't expect everyone to join the forums if he downloads the game. Forcing five posts doesn't necessarily help with that either :/  I'm sure many have just left after they hit five posts, or were just deterred. :|
IRC join #wiredforwar
Development