Author Topic: Composition?  (Read 246 times)

Offline Druyii

• OpenMachines Composer
  • Knight Templar
    • View Profile
    • CtrlAltRage.com Reviews and Gaming News
Composition?
« on: June 27, 2012, 02:35:14 pm »
Right, so I need to clear up where I might actually be useful to you guys. Before I left last time, I was planning on doing some graphics work, but actually my skills there aren't that hot, so I would not have been much use. Having said that, I do have something to offer which would really help me in uni too.

As some of you may know, I'm at Cardiff University doing music, and more specifically, composition with the hopes that I can eventually get into composition of music for games and films, but obviously I will need experience and I need to work on my composition more. What I would like to bring forward here is that I would at least like to try writing some music for this game and see whether you guys like or want to use it. It would be good experience for me and I would also feel like I was being useful here  :lolhammer:

So if you think that is a good idea, then let me know and also, it would be good to know what kind of music you may have in mind.  As of October, I will be starting Studio Techniques, which will expand on the tech side of the composition scene, the orchestral writing I can already attempt, so let me know and I'll get started and see where it goes from there :)  :cowbell:

Thanks,

Druyii