Author Topic: VICTORY - The Controller (Revisited)  (Read 260 times)

Offline wildh0rse

• Playing since Fall, 1998!!!!
  • Wraith Reaper
    • View Profile
VICTORY - The Controller (Revisited)
« on: November 20, 2012, 09:34:25 pm »
I've used a lot of the strategy suggestions and studied a lot of the comments here. Again, MAchines is probably my #1 favorite game, been playing since it came out.

I just beat the last level, and only for about the third time.  I tried some of the other ideas, but the only thing that seems to really work is to have the mine going, and the Advanced combat factory built and producing the first Judas.  This time, i beat it with just judases and nothing else, once you get a foothold and destroy the factories, you're all set. In fact I di it with just two of the mineral deposits, you shred the enemy once you get enough FP Judas action going.  When you start to traechery some judases, it is almost amusing how quickly you get the enemy under control.

Has anyone come up with a better way? There's an old thread I strarted abou this, was wondering if there's anything new anyone had to say about it.

I can apeak endlessly of bunnies and squids, yet, I cannot put the letters " L  O  L  " together without a red tag?!