Author Topic: The Unknown  (Read 945 times)

Offline Deliverance

• is back!
  • Goliath
    • View Profile
The Unknown
« on: April 06, 2007, 12:25:01 pm »
I might not get around to it right now (it's 1am) but I plan to go through all the relevant posts and try find the points that have been decided on the unknown and all background information/fluff/etc. and post it here in point form where possible, adding to it as we find more, and then once it is all done we can move it to the Dev section. I might try to make pics thumbnails if possible, too.

Please don't start arguing in here that you think a part of the storyline is wrong or whatever - just post in here once or PM me (In case you didn't notice, I'm pretty active on here :P No life ftw!) alerting me to your problem with the storyline or informing me if someone else has already pointed out a flaw because this remains a team effort and no decision is going to be made by one person.

So for now this is under construction but I will add to it as soon as I can. Prefer to keep it tidy, so don't go posting bits and pieces just pm me or a mod or something to add it in the main post so it's all together and ready to go to the dev area. If you have a large chunk that has not been covered maybe you can post it and we will add it to the main body where appropriate later :P
Quote from: AgpKReaper
Fungi of moisture seized it.